Sunday, August 3, 2014

Symmetry



Thirsty for sleep I yearn in unrest.

There is this place where sun shines seldom and the moon is enchanted with inconceivable spells. In that place, the glitter of the stars is suppressed and people are no more. There are only shadows and wicked fairies. Even angels forgot about that region, and not a single demon is intrepid enough to enter it. It’s a realm of the spirit, forever surrounded by all worlds; condemned to serve only as their courtyard to eternity…

Only there I exist, cursed by our love, exiled by everything humanly or divinely. In this darkness of cold, where only statues of past idols dwell; in a sick nonplace with no oxygen in the air, in a storm of the soul which cleans the very flesh from the bones. In that wretched domain hearts never beat, and thoughts twist in a mobius frame, and feelings…feelings become that cruel executioner which stands impatiently slobbering over my vulnerable flesh.

As those wise men on the Far East have said eons ago: " I am a man without name, I am a word and my name is mentioned nowhere ". I'm but a tear in the rain, a scent in the wind.

I’ve managed to disrupt the symmetry…

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a desolate place. Vivid imagery Dejan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somewhere, in the corners of the heart... where the soul's got scar tissue all over it... Thanks for reading it man:)

      Delete
  2. fucking bless - all hands up - namaste !! this beautifully expressive

    ReplyDelete