Thursday, November 6, 2014

In a heart beat



I stand right beside you in a fulfilling dream. I feel my ghosts flourishing; the lot is full just by seeing my light gaining shape out of your smile. Something in your eyes, it touches me every time. Close or far, I strive to be where you are. In a world where our angels roam free… in life, whatever that is:)



Loud or silent, in dark or light, blue or bright, just bring your magic tonight. Everything’s strange, my life is changed...



Moon at the sight, secrets in the wind, naked in the night. Sweet Venus on the breath, I never fear to gamble my soul for you… the dice is already thrown, still spinning;)



As I’m created out of clouds and mists, matured in magic of old, I will no longer sacrifice blood; I will never again rot in those cages of the heart, for there will be no end to desires and feelings.



There will be only a horizon and stars, and just a single heart beat…



yours and mine…

6 comments: