Sunday, May 31, 2015

Women? Aha, that's right;)

It really doesn’t matter at all… you can be tall as a mountain or petite to fit in my pocket, you see, I’m an alchemist, easily adaptable in my transformations. It’s quite all right if you’re young or more experienced, as long as we have stories to share. It’s of no consequence if your nails are short or long, just bite the flesh right off till both jaws meet. You could wear high heels or have bare feet, in the end, it’s all about getting naked. Be a wreck of a ship or ecstatic in Arcadia, devour me with fury or bless me with tenderness, you’re my divinity and most welcome anyhow. You can have blue, green or brown eyes, this blue eye boy is always in need of the occult. Freckles, dimples, tongue rings, ink, piercings, it’s all good, bring it on. It’s also no problem if you’re blonde, brunette or red, you know, my type is women;)
Your beauty is not about what’s obvious and meets the eye, it’s beneath that smile of yours (whether you mean it or fake it). Beauty can be found only in the depths of your gaze, down there, where I roam to discover the making of your soul. And with each and every one of you that beauty is of different kind, every single time; and my only worth is to find it out and multiply it many times over, only in the freedom of ourselves. 

So, I aspire… and you? Just come as you are, and I’ll come wherever I’m allowed:*

No comments:

Post a Comment