Thursday, January 7, 2016

Brunettes... stories of secret sins



Wandering in the deep night, dynamic play in the bedroom… lower tones of gentle voice implant themselves in any place they can find on me; subversively, of course. Corruption in beauty aiming to change the way I feel, how I react to stimulus, why I should never stop loving her in the depths of this night. A blow on the skin triggers my sensation, scent overpowering me… and all I can do is succumb to this full splendor in front of me, inside me.



Another long winter night, here in these heights... smile thieves a long wet kiss, so close, and my skin doesn’t belong to me anymore. And it starts to get really hot… my lost muse, demon among angels… warrior of a woman!



Brunettes… stories of secret sins of my deranged occult nature;)

No comments:

Post a Comment