Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Nameless, undenied



In the dark of this short summer night lights are nowhere to be found, contours of the bodies are no more, so I accept to be guided only by your fragrances… I don’t need my eyes to see you, I need to feel you. You’re somewhere near, trying to catch a breather. Somehow you manage to put a soft satisfying moan every time you exhale. Seductive fragrances and most darling noises, that’s the making of the beauty in your youth…



In the black of this night lying right by your side, thoughts are expelled into some unknown region beyond my reach. I can only feel…



You provoke goose bumps on the soul tissue, and I feel changes stirring freshness in those solitary depths where my build meets essence. Demolition of all deranged conditions earned in peril and hardship, blood and sweat; in all those years that were. And I forget my past, my breath and every single thing I thought I knew about the times to come. I even forget my name, resting in this comfort of our pleasure, nameless.



There is no ego, I am undenied…

No comments:

Post a Comment