Saturday, January 28, 2017

Fruit of Evolution



You’re there, blinding me with your grace and beauty, shadowing me but taking me out of my life in the shadows… and along with the pride in your appearance you bring fresh impulses of excitement where there was only upset. All of a sudden everything disappears: noises of sadness, rash on the skin encouraged by a loss, ancient defeats in a life when everything changed. And all those states where loss of entity exists, where ego is destroyed in wretched pits, where soul meets its doom – everything, I mean everything parishes as if it was made of vapor, and not blood and bones.



And this world starts to make sense again, because you’re in it. In the comfort that is you I find solace and reassuring feeling of safe and secure. Behind your true meaning there is strength, a feeling of belonging, a motive for basis of a life where I exist naked with erased past. In such a moment I feel like a newborn… and when your smile is directed right on me, you are that optimistic act of hope, guarantee for a future... when I become the fruit of evolution.

4 comments: