Monday, April 17, 2017

A man for such a woman



I don’t understand it, I can’t explain it... the way you move in front of me, infiltrate inside me in ways only devilish women can; and then you dance everywhere beneath the skin I live in, making all my cells spinning in ecstasy. You – feast for all senses, conquering everything that I am, even the blue in the eye… shaping me in what I can only become – yours.

I don’t understand it, I can’t explain it... something is stirring in the background. Dreams are not what they once were, they’re starting to be extremely psychotic, I’m not getting any peace from them… you’re there, driving out of me any trace of sanity… everything that is left of what I am, has your scent written all over it.

I don’t understand it, I can’t explain it; so I'm just going to feel… a man for such a woman;)




No comments:

Post a Comment