Sunday, October 11, 2015

Space between us



The mere thought of you urges chatter underneath my poised exterior. A feeling precedes your presence, carving me deep in the essence, adding chromosomes to my cells, mutating my genes. Your scent is down there, deep in my making, I safeguard you there. Like it or not, you’re already a part of me as you are, biological, intangible for others…

And this world starts to grow, because of this, because of you. Space between us fits in a blink of an eye, so I stand here, right beside you, where I can feel your warmth; where I can touch, closer and closer to you. And I’m going to stay here, fearless and intrepid as a descendant from a long vine of lovers. This source of things, an omen to my existence which I represent with these eyes of blue and golden hair, is a debt written the day I was born… and it belongs to you, only you.

No comments:

Post a Comment