Sunday, October 25, 2015

The man who knew too much



I woke up, denied from dreams, denied from status, only to feel shivers in my morning. Alone like a naked skeleton in your necropolis, I’m frantic from my night. Because I still smell as you do, I still dream you in our bed, where we were supposed to become something that is intangible now.



Every desire is but a brief scream, daydreaming is irrevocably lost somewhere in the secrets of the ether, and pain becomes heavier than sin. Despair surpasses human extremes and dark thoughts seemingly rule the face of a man.



Then again a fact comes to power - times are changing. Juices of Hera will forever flicker beyond endless vacuums of spaces, and this sun also rises… perhaps, this time for a man without a world, but with a will to taste the new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment