Monday, November 23, 2015

Dry seal imprinted in my view



Flute quietly burning in the soul seductively speaking your language. Smell in the air that suggests your appearance, refreshment after a long and exhausting night. All those children who wish to be born... you're more than a woman and this is more than love.



Sweet satisfaction in every smile, gentle glance followed by a hug, shimmering beauty after a long ordeal, freshwater lake at the end of the desertthat peace which succeeds moment after each exhaled air then I feel only you, because you're more than a woman and this is more than love.



Every morning I think that I open my eyes. I'm thinking that every given day is all golden and this Sun is always playful. Quiet breeze picks up on the face, and the sky is so small to gather all feelings, when you're like a dry seal imprinted in my view, one that I see constantly - wherever I turn, wherever I look. Your character is behind all things, not like a shadow, but as a reminder: why this life is worth every living, why I’m named the way I am, why I think the way I do, or why I write with the right side of the heart you’ve embedded yourself in a place where there’s nothing but my essence.



you're more than a woman and this is more than love.

No comments:

Post a Comment