Sunday, December 20, 2015

A bite to ruin



Once more, time begins to exist…



In the best of my nobility I’ve pushed myself hard to belong to her like never before, I needed to promise myself into her arms, a promise I was destined to give, a promise I couldn’t keep… a wreck of a ship...



In the best of my nobility I’ve pushed myself hard to release myself from hurt and replace it with love, but the memory of this debt I live in never fades… and no religion can grant me redemption…



In the best of my nobility I’ve pushed myself hard and I wanted to be true, and yet I told a lie… a lie that came out of my mouth and the truth was something else – a feeling felt...



In the best of my nobility I’ve pushed myself hard to remain seduced and enchanted by ancient spell… one of the oldest spells known to men, practiced by women. A bite to my ruin…



In the best of my nobility I’ve pushed myself hard so that another woman can have me, because she can… for this thing is changed, I’m something else now, that lost boy is back from Neverland …



Here, behind the ninth gate of the kingdom of shadows I am welcome, a trustworthy dominion where depravity is ungoverned beyond control, and treachery knows no bounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment