Friday, July 8, 2016

5 degrees hotter than hell



In always changing circumstances, choices just have to be made. And your choice is the direct cause of this; so I have you here, right where I want you, where I need you… in the middle of a blue eye trouble;)


And this eye is set on you, not on the world outside, but on a world with you in it. I become provocateur, spy and spectator at the same time, feeling and observing your reactions to my subversive methods; the ways you do what women do best as causality to the symptom of me, my tongue, my touch, my brute force…


In the depths of this hot summer night, five degrees hotter than hell; when for the life of me, I can’t remember anything else… I am only able to create new memories out of you, and you react in ways a woman should;)

No comments:

Post a Comment