Friday, March 31, 2017

Tomorrow Comes Today

Problems hidden in my torn past, a peril there is aching for my return. A rule wishes to bestow itself upon my well endowed now. An unstoppable force which thrives to claim it all, once more. A seduction very easy to let myself to it, habitually, not willingly. Cages are meant for an escape, not for melancholy, not for now. So I let her stay there, on a pedestal of pure light that I’ve built once for her, out there in the forgiven miseries of my naked past; forgiven, but never forgotten. She’s safer there, in the yesterdays of myself. And yesterday never comes back. 
I’m that guilty occult preacher with a lot of weight on my despicable conscience, for I’ve done wrong; it felt good, but it was wrong. Sins are always only a matter of opinion, especially in the basis of myself, where morals are bent with deranged logic of what’s left of my sanity. And here is where I stand now, in this lavish spring of my fresh breath; I’m safer here, with my eyes set on my tomorrows… and tomorrow always comes.

2 comments: