Sunday, June 29, 2014

Some sort of truth



I had decided to move on forward, it seemed kind of obvious to me. These regions are wrapped in mystic and desires; they are calling me. I change everything from inside out and I answer to this calling.



I’m imagined by the idea of this esoteric landscape which is completely surrounding me from everywhere, I feel even slightly confused. Before me there are no entities, nothing lies in this sterile region of this unknown infinity which kept me hidden and safe in the comfort of my thoughts. This desolate non place harbored me like a mystic secret only for itself, far from the eyes of everyone. Some sort of nowhere created for no human feet, nor for look thirsty for ember. Desert with tales of ancient deeds, aged in the wisdom of the sand, forgotten in the pain of the fresh desert wind.



But under the hardened crust made by the ember noon, there lingered a presence of some truth… truth even more powerful than the linear direction of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment