Thursday, June 26, 2014

Flute song



There is the history of all eons behind me, I walk hovering above the sea wide. Guided solely by the light of the moon and all the secret stars, I open my spirit so they can enter from all heavenly corners.



The sea is a mirror, and you’re image is across the entire sky. I’m afraid to look up, that’s why I see you warped by my dreams in the passing sea waves. There is my eternal night, and the entire landscape is blinded by your smile.



Look up in the sky, there you can find all letters from my book without pages. Listen to the wind, in its freedom you can hear our flute song and my every single untold word. Reach in my soul, from the light there you can recognize all of my secret moons.



For I not know your image, I’ve only heard stories about you, myths able to shape a man’s soul. And yet I dream blindly, forever stuck by the pressures in the center of the Earth, for you - the Sun…

4 comments:

  1. "forever stuck by the pressures in the center of the Earth, for you - the Sun…"- this is incomparable and pierces to the core

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once knew of the Sun and Moon. De, you write so beautifully. I peruse once in awhile...this one just struck me. xx

    ReplyDelete