Wednesday, June 10, 2015

My anno domini, you;)



Of course it’s describable, why do you think I’ve read so many books and learned all these languages? Not just to bullshit my way out of any situation possible and conceivable to women, but to express this thrill which vibes beneath this raw exterior and energizes the lot, all the way up to the edges of the skin. All this heat, because of you. My hell from another hell, you;)



The perception of you is new to me. With such an occult pleasure I’m going to excavate deep in this archeology of me, until I find fresh means to please you. My terra incognita, you;)



Because this time, standing here in front of you, my experience is worth nothing. Your dominion here is absolute, your rule is without any opposition whatsoever. You have this force to split my timeline in half, what happened before you, and what happens with you. My anno domini, you;)



I can feel it when you exhale, I’m well trained to hear it in the corners of your mind… there is something inside you, something on you, some part of you – screaming in thirst to be mine; and that’s worth everything and anything, my all, the lot of me;)



No comments:

Post a Comment