Tuesday, November 17, 2015

"The most beautiful thing in the world is, of course, the world itself"... and everyone in it!



I’m standing on these tall mountains build from ever burning lust and deep reveries. This endless wide jealously surrounding me, calling me for new truths and fresh joy. This place, an ancient mystique, essence of every religion, philosophical truth, metaphysical enlightenment… never proven, never understood, at least never by me.



I give in, the skin I live in becomes only an osmotic line, thin almost nonexistent barrier, balancing the build up on the inside… and from the bottom of that Marianas Trench of me, I start to glow in my attempt to give something back to this world. My humble gesture to return this debt I live in, for those lives behind us and the loves ahead of us.



Like that beautiful soul, from the western edges of the civilization, once said that the most beautiful thing in the world is, of course, the world itself… and everyone in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment