Sunday, December 6, 2020

By your side

Here it is, hard sprint on the fast lane... challenging myself, competing against my worth, chasing time. Am I running, or am I being chased? Don't know which is which any more. It might be just another nonsense, delusions of a deranged mind desperately seeking absolution... when my life is somewhere else.

There's more to this than meets the eye. No room for gamble any more, got to play it safe. Need to make it worth, make it count. Time for collecting. Breathe in, sense the shape of things to come... when my life is somewhere else.

Our new dream awaits, from us, for us. As we're expecting, I'm positive that my life is right by your side.

1 comment:

  1. There is always more than meets the eye here... always something which means more than what is actually said. Hence your typos which met my eye. Anyway, I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful and don't forget to make some art - write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can.
    May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness.
    And I hope, somewhere in this year, you surprise yourself.

    Many happy returns, Human. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete