Monday, February 11, 2019

Human, I am




I’ve, kind of always, had a perfectly balanced idea that cause inexorably leads to an effect. I’m well aware of causality, paradoxes of consequences… and indeed, I’ve also known of high moral ground, what it represents, how it affects destiny. There has been understanding about well tuned chain of thoughts, and how thought influences actions. And beneath all of this, deep in the limbo laid a complete conscience, overwhelmed with high emotional intelligence…



A long time ago I’ve made my choices to live a life purified from braces of control and external influences, fully exiled into true freedoms and liberties of human existence. Most of the time my ways were not guided by higher norms of morality, by bifurcations of causality, or by calculated chain of thoughts and actions. Curiosity has shown me that there are no roads out there, only racetracks. In many times this has lead me to sense the darkest depths of despair and sharp pain. Despite that, I am overwhelmed with happiness all these years. Thus I’ve created an environment that has been transformed as a consequence of what I am. In these excommunicated ways I have found myself and my true worth. You see, the all or nothing days are never ending, they just transform in an occult manner with growth of perception, with rise of the being.



… there’s evidence in these thoughts:*

1 comment:

  1. Whatever someone you become, wherever you are in the world... I am sending you love.

    ReplyDelete